New SPEEDTEC® range designed with the latest energy-saving inverter technology and specially rugged construction are ready to work in even the most demanding environmental conditions.
Processes: MIG/MAG, FCAW-G (welding with flux-cored wire), FCAW-S (welding with self-shielded flux-cored wire), Pulsed MIG, TIG, MMA (welding with cevered electrode), CAG (gouging).
Input 3f/400V 50-60Hz (+/- 15%).
Welding current 20-420A.
Duty cycle 420A/100%.
Wire feed speed 1,5 - 22 m/min.
Wire diameter 0,8 - 1,6 mm.
Protection class IP23.
- Speed Short Arc™ for faster welding with lower heat input.
- High Penetration Speed™ for deep penetration welding.
- Soft Silence Pulse™ reduces the noise and gives clearly better wetting for stainless steel.
- Mechapulse™ produces very high quality welds with rippled seam appearance.
- Production monitoring (Checkpoint).
- Double-side fully potted PCB with superior resistance for dust, humidity, jerk or vibrations.
- Metal made, rugged, solid and very stable construction ready for any industrial environment
- True Heavy Duty confirmed by 5 Years Warranty (applies to the Speedtec power sources, 3 years standard warranty + 2 years after registration).
Izlasiet pilnu aprakstu →